Welcome to Core and More Pilates. We are glad you are here. We look forward to providing an environment for our clients that promotes focus and body awareness. In order to provide an optimal experience for everyone there are a few things that we ask you to keep in mind during your session or class:
- Share your fitness goals and any physical limitations you may have with your trainer prior to your first class.
- Please turn off your cell phone or turn it to vibrate while you are in the studio. If you must make or take a call, please do it outside.
- Please try and be considerate of any other clients and moderate your voice while in the studio.
- We welcome you to take advantage of the shaded area outside in front of our studio or the front entry to catch up with your friends before or after your session.
- Studio temperature. We like to try and keep everyone comfortable so please speak up if you are either too hot or too cold. Keep in mind that when exercising it is better to be warm than cold.
- As a courtesy to others please do not wear strong perfume to class. Lotion is discouraged as well due to the possibility of slippage on the equipment and potential for injury.
- We have a 12 hour cancellation policy.* We ask that you honor it. This allows your workout partners, the studio and trainers to schedule accordingly.
*Note: A minimum of 2 people is required to form a class. We will notify you (via text or email) 2 hours before a class if the class does not make. Please sign up early to make sure the class makes.
- If you wear shorts, please wear bike shorts or tights underneath. Baggy clothes are discouraged as well. Your trainer will be better able to teach and assist you if she can see your body and it’s mechanics.
- ALL funds are non-refundable and non-transferable.
We are excited that you have chosen Core and More Pilates and we look forward to helping you reach your personal health and fitness goals. We welcome any concerns or suggestions that you may have so please share them with your trainer or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.